Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Day In This Life

THE WALK
It was a day like any other day. I started out last Saturday at 5.15pm sending press releases to the media about our "Farmers Fighting Greenhouse" banner in the Walk Against Warming later that day. Then there was meeting up with the people who made the banner for me (because I didn't want to leave my daughter Rachel at home alone on the first day with her new baby Brodie (Lousia on the farm keeping lambing ewes alive, Daniel somewhere climbing rocks to forget, Jessica somewhere else aattending to her growing business empire). Kevin and Leisel and Marc. And then the walk (see http://carboncoalitionoz.blogspot.com). Then rush home to blog the photos of the march, then rush off to the wedding of my friends Simon and Linda, who had a terrific ceremony and great speeches, especially by Billy and his other son (sorry, I forgot his name, but he's a great writer).

THE NEW GRANDSON
MARC POP in PARADE GEAR
LEISEL

SIMON AND LINDA

1 comment:

Simon said...

Hi Michael,

Great looking couple! It was a good night. Thanks for coming. We were thrilled our wedding was Carbon neutral - thanks for the thoughful present.

SIMON